1. I have questions about care and services for my Special Needs Family Member, how can this site help?
Our Village is all about sharing information and support. We all have information that can help other Villagers and this site brings us together. Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question and chances are if you have a question, so does someone else. Please step forward and ask, for everyone’s benefit!
You can post your question via the Contact Us page and I will create a post out of it. Then other Villagers can share any experiences and information that relate to your situation.
2. I have some questions but I would like to ask them anonymously, is that ok?
Absolutely! I will keep your identity private. Please feel free to share anything with us – I will keep your private information private.
3. I don’t have any questions, sometimes I just need to talk to someone who “gets it” – what’s here for me?
Come on in and lay down your burden – We Villagers totally “get it”. For now, submit whatever you want to share on the Contact form and I’ll post it. The beauty of blogs is that all of our Villagers can comment and support you.
I plan on adding a forum if there is enough interest in one.
Oh, and share your joys – we like to celebrate too!
4. This is great! What can I do to help?
Wow, thanks for asking
- Do you know of resources that will benefit our community? Please let me know and I’ll get it posted in our Resource Section.
- Would you like to help research resources and information? I could use a lot of help in that area. If you think you don’t know how – don’t worry, I can show you! Check out our Volunteer Section for details, thanks!
- Do you like to write? Do you harbor a secret desire to be a reporter? I need help writing up all that great information that the researchers are going to find!
- I need tech help – you don’t need to know how to do that either, I can teach you! So if you would like to learn how to set up and maintain your own blog, here’s an opportunity for some hands on experience. It’s not difficult, trust me – if I can do so can you! Great to add to your resume!
- Please subscribe to The Village News – you can do this in the upper right section of this page.
- Please consider supporting our advertisers. The commissions we receive help to support and grow Our Village.
- Let me know you want to help and we’ll figure out a way!
- Tell me what you need and we’ll figure out a way!
More to come – and if you have any questions, well you know what to do by now, right?